If you never ask, you’ll never know.
If you are asking yourself what plastics extrusion is, then you’re already on the right track. We are looking for trainees who are hungry for knowledge and who aren’t afraid of asking questions to learn more.
Are you interested in technical equipment, machinery, and cutting-edge digital technologies? Would you like to learn a practical vocation? Do you want to work with colleagues who have a sincere interest in you and your training? Are you looking for a traineeship that offers long-term opportunities for the future?
Then come join an organization that is known for the high quality of its trainee programs. As the leading mechanical engineering and plant manufacturing specialist for plastics extrusion, we need employees who are both skilled and highly motivated.
Good reasons to pursue a career at Reifenhäuser
- Two instructors provide you with systematic training to help you complete your vocational qualifications.
- At our in-house training shop, you will learn the foundations of your future career. You will have the opportunity to try out new things and prepare for your examinations together with the other trainees.
- After your first year of training, you will be able to apply what you have learned to real projects at the plant.
- During your training, you will familiarize yourself with all important areas and work together with experienced employees.
- We are committed to the long-term careers of our trainees, and following your training, you have the opportunity to take on a position at the company.
- If you have other plans, for example pursuing a college degree or master craftsman training, we will be happy to help you plan for your future.
Trainee vocations at Reifenhäuser
- Electronics technician*
- Industrial mechanic*
- Mechatronic engineer*
- Cutting machine operator*
- Warehouse logistics specialist
- Metal technology specialist
*These vocational training programs are also offered as abbreviated two-year courses as part of the Reifenhäuser Dual Study Program (DSR).
We look forward to reviewing your online application for our vocational training programs. Please complete your application between July and October of the year prior to the start of training.
“At Reifenhäuser I have good opportunities to keep developing myself. I started here as a lathe operator and then worked as a cutter. Now, I operate a computer-controlled machining center where we turn and cut our screws.”
Nathan Traut, cutting machine operator
We are excited to meet employees with a passion for what they do!
Jobs for High School Students/Trainees
High School Internship
Would you like to complete a technical high school internship at Reifenhäuser? Please feel free to send us your speculative application.